UK Injects £21.5m into Zimbabwe’s Resilience Building Fund
Feb 9, 2018
The UK Department of International Development announced an additional £21.5 million grant to the ZRBF, which seeks to contribute to increased capacities of vulnerable rural communities to withstand shocks and stresses, leading to a reduced need for humanitarian responses and an improvement their well-being.
Zimbabwe Receives US $502 Million Additional Funding from Global Fund
Jan 17, 2018
A ceremony to mark the award of US $ 502 million additional healthcare funding from the Global Fund to Zimbabwe was held in Harare today. The grants which will be implemented by the Ministry of Health and Child and Child Care (MOHCC) and UN in collaboration with Civil Society Organizations and the National AIDS Council (NAC) will support HIV, Tuberculosis and Malaria programmes for the next three years.
- Climate Change: Towards a National Adaptation Plan for Zim Nov 27, 2017
- Leave No One behind: End Violence Against Women and Girls Nov 27, 2017
Investing in peace for sustainable development
Sep 27, 2017
UNDP Zimbabwe continues 2017 peace celebrations at a dialogue forum hosted by the UN Information Centre
- Supporting Women Empowerment Sep 15, 2017
- Government of Japan Avails USD I Million for Electoral Support Sep 6, 2017
- Solar Powers Quality Health Services in Zimbabwe Sep 5, 2017
- YOUTHFULL O’PEACE CAMPAIGN Aug 23, 2017
- Promoting Networks For Improved Livelihoods Aug 18, 2017