Africa Human Development Report 2012: Towards a Food Secure Future
The 2012 Human Development Report for Africa explores why dehumanizing hunger remains pervasive in the region, despite abundant agricultural resources, a favorable growing climate, and rapid economic growth rates.
Latest Environment and Energy News
- 10 Nov 2014:Forging Partnerships for Renewable Energy in Zimbabwe
- 27 Aug 2014:Celebrating Two Decades of Sustainable Action in Zimbabwe
- 31 Jul 2014:Promoting Development in Zimbabwe through Information Communication Technology
- 25 Jun 2014:Focus on Wetlands as World Environment Day is commemorated in Zimbabwe
- 16 Jun 2014:Celebrating organic farming in Zimbabwe