Brown Bag Dialogue Series - Leveraging on Debt Sustainability as a Catalyst for Sustainable Development: The Case for Zimbabwe
The Brown Bag Dialogue Series is a quartely publication of the United
Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Zimbabwe. The publication reflects the ongoing exchange or conversation with our key partners, the Government of Zimbabwe, other UN Agencies, development partners, Non-Governmental Organisations and the private sector in seeking lasting solutions to the plethora of development challenges facing the country.
THis issue focuses on Zimbabwe's sovereign debt.
- Addressing Zimbabwe’s Huge Debt Burden
- Why a Debt Overhang is Not Good for the Economy
- MDGs and Debt Sustainability
- Policy Shot in the Arm for MDGs Achievement
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place